Dental treatment is an excellent investment and it is important to be able to schedule treatment and care right away. So that financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining the care you deserve, we offer several financial options.
We are happy to process your insurance claims to maximize your benefits. Since insurance can be confusing, we ask that you call or contact us with specific questions. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services and allow them 45 days to render payment. After 45 days, you are responsible for the entire balance, paid-in-full. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.
We gladly accept: Cash, Checks, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover.
As a service to our guests, we are pleased to offer CareCredit, the nation's leading patient payment program. For fees from $300 to $25,000, upon request and approval, CareCredit offers a comprehensive range of plans with low minimum monthly payments that fit comfortably into every budget.
With CareCredit you can:
- Start treatment and care immediately and pay over time
- Pay for other medical expenses for you and your family without having to reapply
- Pay for deductibles and treatment not covered by insurance
- Have no annual fees
No Interest Payment Plans:
- 3, 6 & 12 month plan options
- No interest is the balance is paid within the specified time period
- Low minimum monthly payments
Extended Payment Plans:
- 24, 36, & 48 month plan options
- For procedure fees from $1,000 to $25,000
- 11.9% APR
Ask us for an application
Complete and sign the application
Return to our practice for submission
Automated Phone Application:
- Call (800) 365-8295 and follow the prompts
- Receive an immediate decision
- Contact our practice to schedule treatment